Sunday, May 11, 2008

what's the first job you had?

Most people say that we must be practice for good job. But it's not easy.
When I got a job, it was extremely hard for me. Because, this job was salesman for customer.
Therefore, we should be exercise for the job. Anyway, it was extremely hard to me why? because of it's so busy. First of all, if we will become salesman or seleswoman, we are supposed to be company by 7 every morning. Second, I get up 6 o'clock. So, it's too hard for me to do. sometimes, I was so tired. I can't even think straight. But, it's promise between customer and me. Finally, the job had not holiday. For I can earn a lof of money what I ought to meet many customer. In addition, I enjoyed this job. Because I like to meet variety of people.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

That sounds like a difficult job. What did you have to sell?

Stacey said...

I think it was interesting. I also like to meet variety people. I worked in the pub when I was 20years old. It was very intersting for me. Of course , sometimes I was tired but I enjoyed.
Have you ever worked in the pub?