Saturday, May 24, 2008

if you have just won the lottery, what would you llke to do with the money?

All of people want to get a lot of money, but we need more times that make a money. Fortunatly, if you have just won the lottery. what would you like to do with the money? First, I might go shopping and I will buy some clothes a lot. It's not only me but also someone. Recently, most people think what money is power, but I don't think so. Because of some people have gotten a misapprehend. In addition, I thought what money was power before a few years. Because of younger than now. At that time, I thought that money was a well. Even thought, I spent the money continually and the money will not disappear. But I think so that knowledge is power from now. Finally, if I have won the lottery. I should go travel all over the world.

2 comments:

mohammed said...

Hi,,,,
how are you to day?
you do good job
see you tomorrow..

Margarita said...

Eric: Hello, I think that the principal goal if you have a lot of money is enjoy a lot and spent time for travel around the world.