Thursday, May 15, 2008

What's the best place to live in your country?

Most people say, if you might go other country. Maybe, you should know this rule that is culture, customs, and traditional. Anyway, when I was 20, I went to Tokyo. There were many people and the city was so big than Pusan. "Do you know Pusan?" It's my hometown in Korea. If I get an opportunity to live another country. I would like to live in Tokyo. Because, everone wish to live convenience place. First of reason, Because of we always are crowded and get a traffic jam. It's so serious. But the Tokyo didn't have the problem that is traffic, complexity. Second, most buildings makes air pollutions a lot in Pusan. ofcourse, this city also make pollutions, but Japan has had system that different from Korea. It's environment system. Finally, when I came to there first. I was surprised. Because of not only air but also road was cleaned. If I will go to there again, I might stay to continue in Tokyo

No comments: